Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2019

Bike Saftey

Even though I didn't to ride outside of school with my friends I still had fun learning the basics of what a safe bike should acquire, anyways I have a mountain bike at home which I can ride anytime. The instructors were very funny but strict too, we all had fun riding our bikes around the courts and turf we learned about the A, B, C, D's and the Q. A mean't to check the air on our wheels, B mean't to check the brakes back and forward, C mean't to check the bike chains if it is in a good condition, The D's mean't to check the direction if the wheels were turning the right way and the other D mean't drop you have to drop the bike lightly to check if the bike has enough air in them and last but not least the Q the Q means quick release you have to check all the quick releases on your bike if it is steady and not loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment