Pages

Thursday 6 July 2017

Antonyms & Synonyms


WALT understand and identify antonyms and synonyms.

Today, we learnt about antonyms and synonyms. We had to then come up with them with the words that Mrs Faalili gave us.

Here is my work from today. 

Word
Antonym
Sentence using both words
quiet
loud
My baby is loud,   I’m quiet
small
enormous
A mouse is small a elephant is enormous
love
hate
I love my mum I hate my pet (I don't have a pet
early
late
Sometimes i’m early sometimes i’m late
correct

Incorrect
I always get it Incorrect on my math and I get it correct on my writing


Word
Synonym
Sentence using both words
rich
wealthy
My dad is wealthy and rich
cry
sob
My baby has a loud sobbing cry
chair
seat
I saw a chair and I went to take a seat
laugh

Giggle
I laugh and giggle at the mark angel comedy
shove
push
The bully pushed and shoved to be the first in the line (don't do that that is not nice) be patient.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucky,

    How are you? I hope that you are having a nice break and staying warm and dry! If you are inside, hiding out from the cold rain and looking for something fun to do this holiday, please join the Winter Learning Journey. It's a free blogging programme that helps you practice your reading and writing skills and keeps you connected with your friends and classmates over the school break!

    To participate, log onto the Winter Learning Journey website and click on the 'Weekly Activities' tab. You will find 21 different activities on the website to choose from. To complete an activity, simply post your answer on your school blog site and we will read your answer and post a comment. We will also give you points and, at the end of the holiday, come back to your school to give you a Participation Certificate. We will also bring prizes for the top three bloggers in the school.

    Please consider joining us this holiday! We'd love to blog with you!

    Cheers,
    Rachel and the Winter Learning Journey blogging team

    ReplyDelete