Pages

Wednesday 30 August 2017

THE MYSTERY OF THE HAUNTED SCHOOL

Today me and my group which is the Brave Banana's we are making a film for our movie our title is called THE MYSTERY OF THE HAUNTED SCHOOL. The genre is Horror and Comedy it's a story about two students that walks into haunted school then the door slams there was a storm so the y had to go into a class then the ceiling shook they heard moaning "Woooooooo" They got scared then one of them said ninja warrior 3 times a ninja pop out of nowhere or he just jump out of a tree LOL!!! then he jumped on the ghost and slammed her on the ground "girl basher" then the other student turned on the radio the song was KUNG FU FIGHTING!!! then the got controlled by the music they ghost did the WHIP! pow it hit the ninja the ninja did the nae nae! kapoosh it hit the ghost. The ninja was more faster so he then did the AMAZING AWESOME DAB!!!!!!!!!! it turned the ghost back into a human and they all dance out the door the end comment and subscribe jokes I mean comment only for more!!!!!.

7 comments:

  1. HI Lucky yay the story is OUT NOW YES!. Hope i can see the rest in the other posts can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Lucky I had a look at your blog and I instantly noticed this one.The Mystery of the haunted school,what a catchy title.Brave Bananas what a funny group name.Just by the title I can already tell that this is going to be a great story and I can’t wait to see it.Keep up the great work


    ReplyDelete
  3. hello lucky I had look at your blog and I instantly noticed this one.the Mystery of the haunted school,What a catchy title.Brave bananas what a funny group name.Just by the title i can already tell that this is going to be great story I can't wait to see it.Keep up the great work.I hope you publish some more comments.I like how the one on the side of the man in the hat looks very funny plus the one in the middle he hair is so funny as well plus the girl on the other side is laughing i think she is jealous of the boy from punaiuru aperahama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't judge please and Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lucky I read half of your story and it was scary already, you are the best story writer, even I can share my story with you and let you help me a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lucky I loved you writing about the THE MYSTERY OF THE HAUNTED SCHOOL i enjoyed reading your story over and over again.
    I loved the picture it was really interesting and made me want to read the story

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Lucky I loved you writing about the THE MYSTERY OF THE HAUNTED SCHOOL i enjoyed reading your story over and over again.
    I loved the picture it was really interesting and made me want to read the story
    by Marie at Pt England school

    ReplyDelete