Pages

Tuesday 3 October 2017

KELLY TARLTONS!

Hey guys I'm going to take you on a Briny deep ride you are going to enjoy the amazing facts about my favorite sea creature. If I went to Kelly Tarlton's it would cost 5$ but if I took my family it would cost 29$ but if you got a family member that is 3 or below it's free! Now I am going to show you the marvelous facts now. 
My favorite sea creature is the... drum roll please the...SAND TIGER SHARK!!!
sand tiger sharks are endangered in the wild the sand tiger shark looks big and scary and it looks like it can crunch anything in the way but actually the sharp teeth are for holding onto slippery prey these amazing sharks can grow up to 3.1 metres long "WOW" right. These shark's diet are mullet and squids, these sharks can be found in most warm seas throughout the world except for the eastern Pacific. This includes tropical and temperate parts of the North and South Atlantic, Indian, and western Pacific Oceans. Recorded from all parts of Australia, except Tasmania and rare in the Northern Territory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment